Friday, October 17, 2008

Somewhere, actually St. Johns U.S.V.I. ,where rainbows bloom everyday (well anytime it rains). I have to remember to come look at this picture whenever I feel down. Maddie has always been a lover of "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Isreal kamakawiwo  . When traveling in Hawaii it plays on the radio all the time.


My happy girl. my girl who never complains or causes drama. My sweet girl that falls a lot and loves to eat and try new things, and dance to pop music. And who loves beats and the drums and to be on top of the world. 

Oh, so now I know why Maddie would not stop saying "tiger" when she got home from Grandma and Grandpa's. This Merry-go round is so great and clean. The one we went on at Griffith park was os dirty beacuse it was outside.  And I felt like it was a little demented. the music kept speeding up and I felt like we were going to have a Clown pop out at us at any time. 

~yes, she is 2.5 years here, not 25...~


~One thing that is so great about daddy, he can really take a great picture~

I think what makes this pictures so great is the fact that Maddie is looking at her daddy and he could capture that moment of her happiness.  This was on her birthday last year for her 1st birthday. We have a pack with Maddie to take her to the Zoo each year for her birthday...

No comments: