Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The cool slide...(Morgan-Rose Marie is ONE!)

~I love this girl~




We went to our neighborhood park for 4th of July this year, and they had rented a blowup slide for the fair. Well Maddie and Morgan being the fearless try-it alls that they are, even at such a young age, LOVEd it. But it was crowded, it was busy, and the big kids were going too fast and Maddie was the youngest person on it besides Morgan who was on my lap. Too much daddy said sooo...




~My Leo is One Happy Birthday!!!! Morgan-Rose Marie Matthews!~


~Sometimes my mom just knows.~ 
(anyone see the slide behind her head?)



~Aunt Joanie being silly, again...~


~Auntie Shelly (belle)~


When we had Morgan's birthday at my house in STL (St. Louis, Mo), my mother rented one! Maddie and I were on it all day! And Morgan could go down as much as she wanted. Of course they both peed in the little pool of water at then end so all day I was coasting into baby pee, but...I didn't care. Morgan-Rose is 1!!!

No comments: